Team Leader Child Youth Programs Jobs Vacancy in Ymca Oakville Oakville
Ymca Oakville Oakville urgently required following position for Team Leader Child Youth Programs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Leader Child Youth Programs Jobs Vacancy in Ymca Oakville Oakville Jobs Details:
We are currently looking for Team Leader to join our Child, Youth & Family department! The candidate would oversee the planning and quality assurance of Child & Youth programs, specializing in the Adventure Centre (rock climbing) and Birthday Parties. Quality Assurance is instrumental in ensuring our programs and services are providing positive experiences for participants and delivering high quality programs, based on YMCA mission & the needs of individuals in the programs. We are also looking for an individual to grow recreational sports and fitness programs in the community.
Peter Gilgan Family YMCA
Monday to Thursday, 1:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Sunday, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Salary & Benefits
- Staff Membership to YMCA Health, Fitness & Aquatics facility
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service skills, member safety and building relationships with members.
- Participate in the planning and delivery of programs. Responsible for ensuring program meets YMCA SAM standards.
- Act as contact and support for evening and weekend program staff, including independent contract staff.
- Training staff/volunteer on correct climbing and belaying techniques. Follows up with birthday party inquiries and ensures a high-quality experience for participants.
- Adheres to all Child Protection Policies and Procedures
- Participates as a Service Leader on rotational schedule
- Related post-secondary education or related equivalent working experience in same field
- Standard First Aid certificate
- 2 yrs experience working with children, youth and teens in related fields
- Proven advanced indoor rock climbing experience/or Level 1 climbing gym instructor climbing certification or equivalent
- Experience leading a team
- Excellent customer service skills and relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in planning children and youth programming
- Experience with training staff and volunteers
- Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
This position requires the following Association Core Competencies:
- Quality Focus
- Relationship Building and Collaboration
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Integrity and Trust
- Commitment to Organization Mission, Vision and Values
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Team Leader, Child & Youth Programs”.
The YMCA of Oakville values the diversity of people and communities and is committed to excellence and inclusion in our Association. If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter or email.
We appreciate your interest in a career at the YMCA of Oakville! Please note, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.