Associate Jobs Vacancy in Avison Young Toronto
Avison Young Toronto urgently required following position for Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Jobs Vacancy in Avison Young Toronto Jobs Details:
Commercial Real Estate Sales Professional
WHO ARE WE?
Avison Young is one of the world’s fastest-growing, full-service, commercial real estate firms providing integrated services for real estate owners and occupiers around the world. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Avison Young is a collaborative, global firm owned and operated by its principals.
Avison Young achieved Platinum status with the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program in 2018 — our seventh consecutive year as a Best Managed company.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are an ambitious, intelligent and talented individual seeking a dynamic career in commercial real estate sales.
ASSOCIATE PROGRAM DETAILS
The Avison Young Associate Program offers the most effective training and support initiatives in the industry to create a solid foundation for our industry leaders of the future. Individuals accepted into the program will gain industry experience from qualified mentors - experts in their discipline - who share their wisdom gained from lived experience and continually serve as a knowledge-base for associates beginning their career in commercial real estate.
- Working directly with a senior team of high performance successful real estate agents to support and grow their business
- Business development activities including speaking with new customers and developing and coordinating marketing initiatives
- Preparing proposals for new and existing customers, negotiation strategies, creating marketing plans, drafting documentation and executing on social media opportunities
- Learning industry trends, daily market updates, attending industry events
- Working with our world class CRM, tracking prospective clients, coordinating reporting activities
- Avison Young offers a one-year Associate Program with an annual salary and ongoing support to assist Associates in transitioning into successful commission sales agents
- After transitioning into commission sales your earning potential is only limited by your own abilities to attract and serve great clients
AY SUCCESS FORMULA
- Mentorship for new sales associates is a critical element to finding success in commercial real estate and Avison Young provides direct long-term mentorship through our experienced and committed Principals
- Training ensures that associates receive skill specific advice and guidance on areas of business planning, business development, legal elements, transaction processes, sales and presentation training
- Culture is fundamental at Avison Young and is a pillar of our continued success - it ensures our organization is aligned with our core values, overall mission and priorities as a Canadian Best Managed Company and is also a fun, enjoyable place to work
- Collaboration is core to the Avison Young philosophy and ensures our Associates are engaged with all elements of the business and have access to our Principals and leadership team
- Ideal candidates will have completed their real estate license courses or be an active Real Estate Sale Representatives
- Post-secondary education completed within the last two years with a degree/diploma related to business, marketing or finance
- Consideration will be given to candidates with work experience in sales or marketing who have enrolled with OREA and started working towards completing their real estate license
- Proven ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This position is best suited for high energy individuals who are adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment
INTO THE FUTURE WITH AVISON YOUNG
Avison Young is expanding globally. This growth is a testament to the commitment we’ve made to our clients and our employees. We’re different. We’ve designed our organization to be highly collaborative and focused on one thing: creating the best solutions for our clients
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to Human Resources by simply applying online.
While we appreciate all responses, please be advised that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.