Chief Pilot Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Edge Jobs North Yellowknife
Edge Jobs North Yellowknife urgently required following position for Chief Pilot Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chief Pilot Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Edge Jobs North Yellowknife Jobs Details:
The Assistant Chief Pilot provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship with the Chief Pilot. The successful candidate will take on an administrative role to insure that all crew scheduling and training requirements are completed to COM and CARs regulations.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Chief Pilot including managing scheduling and Aero Studies program
- Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Chief Pilot
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Chief Pilot’s office and all internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Works closely and effectively with flight operations to keep them informed of upcoming recurrent training and crew scheduling
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative assistant/support role
- High School Diploma
- Aviation experience considered an asset
- Post secondary Administration credentials will be considered an asset
- Proficient Microsoft Office, Aero Studies skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build/maintain professional relationships
- Demonstrates proactive approaches to problem-solving