Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Starling Minds Inc Vancouver
Starling Minds Inc Vancouver urgently required following position for Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Starling Minds Inc Vancouver Jobs Details:
About Starling Minds
We are currently undergoing a global mental health epidemic. 1 in 5 Canadians suffer from mental illness annually wherein 60% are left untreated due to cost, access, or stigma. As a result, staggering costs are incurred by affected individuals and their employers.
Starling Minds’ mission is to make affordable and effective mental health care accessible to everyone. We sell our Workplace Mental Health Platform to organizations as an on-demand, 100% digital Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) solution so that there are minimal barriers for employees to access evidence-based support.
Summary of Role
Are you a results-driven marketing professional who is passionate about the intersection between mental health, innovation, and technology? Are you looking to take your marketing career to the next level while being part of a high-growth tech start-up that is striving to provide 100,000,000 people with evidence-based digital mental health care? If you’ve answered “YES!” to these questions, then we want to hear from you! To be successful in this role requires becoming truly immersed in our ecosystem and understanding the trends in B2B mental health technology, buyer behavior, and trends that impact our customers directly. If you’re organized, self-motivated, and have a passion for mental health, we think you’d make a great fit!
The Marketing Manager role at Starling Minds Inc. reports to the CEO and requires a diverse skill set and marketing know-how across a variety of domains. Leveraging your many talents, your main objective will be to drive a healthy funnel of leads and build Starling’s market presence in target verticals. In addition to coordinating and executing marketing initiatives on a tactical level, you will be working with top-notch executives to drive our marketing vision forward.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive sales kit, website and content marketing to represent products and services during the lead generation and sales process.
- Create a predictable and scalable lead generation process to build sales funnel.
- Allocate and measure the marketing discretionary budget to achieve maximum results (qualified leads and brand awareness) according to department KPIs.
- Drive the overall awareness of Starling Minds in our target industries through cost-effective digital and non-digital mediums such as webinars, speaking engagements, tradeshow events, editorial coverage, and public relations.
- Provide ad-hoc support to other departments (Sales, Customer Success, and Product) on the final editing of their documents according to brand guidelines.
Marketing Strategy Execution
- Work with our CEO and VP of Sales to meet marketing strategy objectives, set the marketing budget and reporting on key performance metrics.
- Help create a detailed annual marketing campaign calendar.
- Execute the marketing calendar and report on progress.
- Track and report on the usage of the marketing budget for marketing campaigns.
- Research competitors by identifying and evaluating offering characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Manage marketing collateral library and branded landing page templates.
- Manage internal projects such as launching a new website with outsourced vendors.
Content Marketing/Blogging Analytics
- Implement marketing campaigns and coordinate content creation activities with internal SMEs and support resources – writers, video producers, web developers, designers, photographers, etc.
- Manage our website including updating and editing all content from product/service pages to blog posts to new team members.
- Coordinate with in-house subject matter experts to produce unique, valuable content for lead generation and marketing nurturement purposes.
- Lead the creation of well-researched marketing and sales content collateral including case studies, white papers, and webinars.
- Plan and execute targeted marketing campaigns, such as customer testimonial videos and prospect community engagement strategies.
Search Engine Marketing/Lead Generation/Marketing Analytics
- Help to create search engine marketing campaigns and activities.
- Support optimization of our online presence for search engines and prospective customer research/engagement.
- Assist with building online marketing assets for both organic search results and paid search results.
- Track and report on marketing activity results (e.g., analytics, content engagement, leads).
- Help with lead generation activities, setting/maintaining lead scoring as well as ongoing lead nurturing activities.
- Scrub marketing lists and leads weekly.
Email Marketing/Marketing Automation
- Help establish email nurture campaigns using Hubspot.
- Manage email marketing automation in Hubspot.
- Support Customer Success in managing customer/prospect lists and nurture marketing campaigns.
- Report on email nurture marketing campaigns performance and activities.
- Conduct marketing experiments to influencing and intercepting prospects at different phases of the buying cycle.
Marketing Event Management
- Management and planning of marketing events including webinars, trade shows, conferences, and roadshows.
- Liaising with event stakeholders to ensure the event runs smoothly and marketing messages are received.
- Content creation for events including email promotions, presentations, and marketing collateral.
- Good understanding of event ROI. This includes tracking and the development of tactics to track ROI.
Skills and Requirements
- Desire to work in a high-growth environment in order to make a dent in North America’s mental health care crisis so that more people have access to evidence-based resources.
- A degree or diploma in marketing, business or organizational development is desired.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B or technology environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize changing tasks and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are a must.
- Positive, self-motivated and driven attitude is absolute.
- Experience working with content management systems (WordPress), marketing automation systems (Hubspot), email marketing systems, and marketing analytics software (Google Analytics).
- Previous management experience of junior team members a bonus.
- Previous start-up experience an asset
- Salary $75,000 - $90,000, dependent on experience
- Starling Minds is located in Vancouver, BC (Gastown neighbourhood)
- Please submit resume and cover letter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- B2B Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)