Drivers Toronto Resident Yard New Jobs Vacancy in Tim Hortons Toronto
Tim Hortons Toronto urgently required following position for Drivers Toronto Resident Yard New. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Drivers Toronto Resident Yard New Jobs Vacancy in Tim Hortons Toronto Jobs Details:
Our Distribution Center Team is committed to excellence in our people, products and premises. We are looking for Truck Drivers who are customer service focused, detail oriented team players.
This resident yard is based Kipling and Queensway area.
s an AZ Driver reporting to the Yard Fleet Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing store deliveries, operating a power driver lift truck, and acting as a customer service representative to store owners, vendors, as well as the general public.
- Starting rate $25.33/hour
- Progressive increases over 3 years with a current top rate of $29.43/hour.
- Please note this position is specific to a 40-45 hour work week schedule
- Performs Pre and Post trip inspections
- Completes all appropriate regulatory and Company documentation
- Operates on board truck computers
- Safe and professional operation of Company equipment at all times
- Verifies order accuracy and assists with product offload at the store level
- Ensures food safety and food defense standards are followed
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years A-Z driving experience with excellent driving skills and a clean driving record
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Both oral and written)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Proven track record of reliability and safety
- Lift truck experience is preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Company paid benefits package
- Pension Plan with Company contributions
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Annual safety boot & glove allowance
- Annual uniform allotment
- Comprehensive paid training and ongoing support
- Employee Product Purchase Program
- Onsite fitness facility
You’ll help bring the coffee we love to the people who love it. Be part of a team that works with pride to serve the neighborhoods where we work, play and live.
TDL Group Corp is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities