Production Line Operator Jobs Vacancy in General Mills Inc Winnipeg
General Mills Inc Winnipeg urgently required following position for Production Line Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Line Operator Jobs Vacancy in General Mills Inc Winnipeg Jobs Details:
General Mills – Winnipeg Facility is currently accepting applications for:
LINE OPERATORS (Part Time)
We are currently looking for motivated and reliable production workers for Part-time work (Monday – Friday Days and Afternoons).
- Dumping product from trays onto tables or conveyors
- When line stops, move racks to make room for new ones to be placed. Help bring out new racks
- Some positions may involve repetition, heavy lifting (30 – 50 lbs), and standing for extended periods of time.
- Keep area clean. Pick up any product that has fallen onto floor and discard.
- Move empty racks to racking room
- Fill boxes with product
- Verify codes on boxes. Any problems stop line
- Place trays into slots, ensuring not to miss any
- Sweep floor, remove all waste from packaging, weigh and record into system
- Ensure all duties are carried out in a safe manner and that all health, safety, and environmental policies and procedures are followed.
- Personnel must take all applicable training as determined by the company.
- Perform quality checks and comply with all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) requirements. Required to pass test.
- Working in Production, duties may include manually packing product into cartons, operating machines, loading/unloading ingredients and maintaining a clean work area.
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
JOB RATE: $15.45/hour
DAYS OF WORK: Monday to Friday: Must be available to work all shifts (6:00am – 2:30pm, 2:00pm – 10:30pm or 10:00pm – 6:00am)
- Must be able to work in various temperatures.
- Must wear personal protective equipment provided (such as hairnets, safety shoes, hard hats and earplugs).
- Ability to follow instructions and pay attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong oral and written English proficiency skills
- Previous manufacturing experience is considered an asset
- Experience working in food manufacturing is an asset
- Clear criminal background check will be required
To apply, please Drop off your resume in-person to 1555B Chevrier Blvd (leave in the box inside the front door) or through Indeed website
We would like to thank all applicants. Only qualified individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- Food Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)