Manager Research Education Jobs Vacancy in Phsa Vancouver
Phsa Vancouver urgently required following position for Manager Research Education. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Research Education Jobs Vacancy in Phsa Vancouver Jobs Details:
- Identifies research education and training needs, through regular assessments, and plans and implements strategies to achieve identified goals, objectives, and program policies in conjunction with appointed committees and departments. Develops long and short term plans to achieve identified goals and objectives and coordinates associated events as required. Prepares annual report summarizing research education programs and activities, governance, and emerging issues.
- Facilitates the development of course curriculum, selection of resources, tools and instructors, and implementation of training courses to meet institution needs. Designs and implements assessment and evaluation tools to support curriculum development. Ensures the dissemination of news and information related to department’s education programs including upcoming events, deadlines, workshops and seminars. Selects and oversees consultants and contractors hired to support the education program.
- Identifies, develops and delivers, as required, a variety of annual professional development workshop series (Post-Doctoral Fellows series, Clinical Research Coordinators series), in partnership with teaching hospitals and academic institutions.
- Organizes annual career fair by liaising with academic institutions, and arranging the participation of various representatives from government, industry, and academe. Provides leadership and technical guidance on the development of career related panels, forums and special presentations.
- Plans and oversees content, design and technical aspects of the Mini Med School series, and all other outreach programs for high school students and general public. Provides leadership and technical support to event speakers in the development and implementation of event curriculum, and supports the development of promotional material.
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a Master’s degree in a related discipline.
- Five (5) to (7) years’ of experience in a health research environment.
- Program planning and management experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of research methods, planning, principles and practices.
- Proven ability to persuade and influence others to meet educational/research objectives.
- Proven partnership, team building and leadership skills.
- Proven understanding of the medical research funding environment and process.
- Ability to work independently and co-operatively as part of a team.
- Demonstrated teaching and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize assignments with competing deadlines and requirements.
- Advanced word processing and database skills.