Clinic Receptionist Medical Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Aai Clinic Calgary
Aai Clinic Calgary urgently required following position for Clinic Receptionist Medical Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinic Receptionist Medical Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Aai Clinic Calgary Jobs Details:
Clinic Receptionist / Medical Office Assistant
We are looking for a casual or part-time front desk receptionist/medical office assistant.
- Patient reception and telephone handling,
- Managing appointment bookings,
- Receiving and scheduling referrals,
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Processing medical records, (scanning files to EMR)
- Receiving and sending fax
- Preparing treatment areas and maintaining cleanliness of the clinic,
- Preparing and maintaining health records and other documentation related to the patient visit
- Providing a variety of clerical support duties such as filing and sorting and distributing mails and fax;
- Performing vital sign check and basic patient education.
- Maintain patient and business confidentiality at all times as per privacy legislation
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Minimum 2 years reception experience in a medical clinic, preferably in a medical specialist office or work experience in Alberta Health Service (AHS)
- Outstanding customer service,
- Excellent telephone and communication skills,
- Ability to multi-task and successfully carry out duties while at a busy reception desk.
- Intuition/experience that allows them to anticipate clinic needs
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR such as QHR Accuro),
- Computer skills/experience (required) with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (preferred).
- A professional and friendly personality and appearance,
- Someone who will take initiative, and also follows direction.
Qualified candidates should apply by email, including, a cover letter with expected rate of hourly pay, resume, the names of 3 references, criminal record check to the Clinic Manager.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE CLINIC AS THIS TIES UP OUR BOOKING LINES.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- clinical receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Preferred)
- CPR, criminal record check (Preferred)