Sales Operations Associate Jobs Vacancy in Realterm Energy Montréal
Realterm Energy Montréal urgently required following position for Sales Operations Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Operations Associate Jobs Vacancy in Realterm Energy Montréal Jobs Details:
The Sales Operations Associate is a key role within Realterm Energy. Your primary focus will be to enhance alignment between sales, marketing, operations, legal and finance, helping us develop best-in-class processes and to equip our sales teams, all the while ensuring that the right tools are in place to drive sales productivity. You will continuously lead the development of sales / marketing documents to ensure quality and timeliness, assist the Sales Operations manager in analyzing report data, projecting trends and building forecasts, as well as maintain accurate and complete client and prospect database. You’re not just building reports and customizing dashboards, but you understand the numbers, sales processes, tools, the broader business context around them help impact our long-term sales strategy and overall success.
This is a unique opportunity that will enable you to influence valuable discussions and have an impact on the company’s tactical and strategic plans imperative to its short and long-term goals.
What you’ll do
- Assist team in maintaining an effective and visible link between business development (sales) and operations teams
- Provide training to departments on key process information, deadlines, and systems / tools
- Configure Salesforce (CRM) functionalities to optimize business processes and provide first-level Salesforce support to internal users
- Act as the liaison between sales, marketing, operations, finance and legal teams to enhance overall communication and optimize information / data transfer
- Facilitate the handoff of projects from sales to operations
Proposal Development Functions
- Compile, write, edit, and proofread technical content from a team of various subject matter experts and transform it into clear and impactful proposals that support client’s interests/requirements, corporate brand and business objectives.
- Delegate bid content production / assignment of tasks, inclusive of technical components from internal operational leads, subject matter experts and pricing from financial team.
- Frequently follow-up with proposal contributors to keep production on schedule and regularly report progress and delays to the Sales Operations team
- Lead / maintain proposal communications with both internal and partner (external) teams
- Produce and maintain checklists of mandatory proposal requirements, forms, signatures and approvals, and track progress up to completion
- Take responsibility for final assembly, transportation, and delivery of submission documents
- Assist in the qualification and processing of sales leads / bid (RFI/Q/P) opportunities (primary and secondary research / outreach)
- Assist the Sales Operations Manager with monitoring, maintaining and reporting on the sales pipeline
- Assist with the implementation and management of sales support tools (programs, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies, pipeline management (CRM) and client communication tools)
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the sales process and assist sales management in understanding bottlenecks and inconsistencies in the sales cycle
- Work closely with sales directors and estimating team members to produce client contracts and address contract issues or concerns and ensure timeliness of contract review / approval process
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and improve written and visual content for proposals, brochures, presentations, press releases, campaigns and other sales and marketing initiatives
- Regularly interact and coordinate with our marketing team to ensure full alignment on programs, lead generation, campaigns, products / services and other joint sales and marketing initiatives
- Monitor and research procurement and municipal sites for new project opportunities, competitor analysis and client plans (e.g. budget reports, capital planning reports and similar).
- Collect data on prospective municipalities, competitors and markets places and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and/or presentations
- Monitor CRM / lead generation software / platforms for system enhancements
- Other tasks as assigned
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You have a strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust
- You are a team player and excellent communicator
- You are sales-focused with an ability to think creatively and sell strategically
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are process-oriented
- You are highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- You are deadline-oriented and approach tasks with urgency
- You have the ability to learn new concepts, technologies, products and business strategies quickly and to produce quality work in short time-frames
- You enjoy working in a dynamic, constantly-changing but always-exciting environment
- You know how to visualize data in a clear and concise manner to make business insights easily consumable for executives
- You are interested in the industry and its related technologies
What you’ll need
- Undergraduate degree
- 2 years of experience in a Sales Operations role or similar
- Outstanding written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and InDesign
- You have experience with Salesforce or related CRM
- Experience with the entrepreneurial dynamics of a start-up
- Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building relationships
WHY REALTERM ENERGY?
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive insurance and RRSP programs
- Free snacks, coffee, monthly happy hours and various social activities
- Tuition reimbursement and development opportunities
- Stimulating, rewarding and fun atmosphere
- Commitment to corporate, social and environmental responsibility
Job Type: Full-time