Diagnostic Imaging Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Lakeridge Health Pickering
Lakeridge Health Pickering urgently required following position for Diagnostic Imaging Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Diagnostic Imaging Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Lakeridge Health Pickering Jobs Details:
Days, Evenings, Weekends Schedule; 8 hour shifts (Subject to change)
Lakeridge Health Ajax/Pickering
CUPE - 1800001923 (Subsequent)
The Clerk II is responsible for registration of patients, booking of patient appointments and entering exams in the Meditech system, inquiries, filing, sorting and distribution of reports, photocopying and other related duties as assigned.
- Secondary school graduate or equivalent
- Medical terminology in particular to Diagnostic Imaging
- Demonstrated strong keyboarding skills
- Ability to file numerically
- Ability to function effectively as a multi-discipline team member
- Evidence of sound organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to work well in stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills with the ability to work well with patients, families, all levels of staff and the community
- Ability to perform the essential duties of the position
- Demonstrated commitment to our core values of Compassion, Innovation, Courage and Trust;
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service when dealing with patients, colleagues, volunteers and other members of the community and public.
- Demonstrated understanding of and, commitment to Lakeridge Health's comprehensive safety program and practices including staff, patient, and environmental safety and participation in regular in-service education in this are;
- Demonstrated pattern of good attendance and work record
- Medical administration certificate, preferred.
- Familiar with Diagnostic Imaging services or related experience
- Constant standing and walking
- Frequent climbing, extensive walking and prolonged sitting
- Frequent lifting (under 4.5 kg) and occasional lifting (over 18 kg)
- Intense visual and listening concentration
Salary: Step 1 $23.00 Step 2 $23.52 Step 3 $24.10
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This position is open to all qualified CUPE staff throughout Lakeridge Health.
The terms and conditions of employment are in accordance with the Collective Agreement between the Hospital and C.U.P.E Local 6364.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under Lakeridge Health's Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.