Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Fragomen Toronto
Fragomen Toronto urgently required following position for Executive Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Fragomen Toronto Jobs Details:
This position is to support 2 Partners who manage the immigration practice. This is a fast paced environment and requires someone who is an effective multi tasker with strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Working with highly confidential information at times so discretion is of great importance.
Responsibilities are but limited to;
- Scheduling and coordinating both internal and external meetings for Partners.
- Maintain, update and coordinate the Partners’ calendars as well as coordinate and schedule conference calls and meetings.
- Book all travel arrangements for Partners.
- Complete all expense reports for Partners and Managers using Certify.
- Coordinate materials for conferences, presentations and meetings.
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Assist in registration for and / or coordination of conferences and events on behalf of Partners.
- Manage office phone voicemail box and emails when Partners are out of the office.
- Greet all visitors meeting with the Partners.
- Cover the reception during the Receptionists lunch break, PTO’s and vacation days.
- 3+ years experience working in a Administrative Assistant capacity
- Technology savvy and worked on multiple platforms and programs
- Worked with lotus notes preferred.
- Managed online expense report systems
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Please forward a cover letter and resume for our consideration of your application.
Fragomen (Canada) Co. is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations please indicate in your cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.