Content Writer Seo Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Vestra Inet Toronto
Vestra Inet Toronto urgently required following position for Content Writer Seo Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Writer Seo Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Vestra Inet Toronto Jobs Details:
Vestra Inet is a web development company that specializes in custom web design for clients in the commercial and industrial sectors. With a strong team of experts, we go beyond standard web design into a realm of creative innovation - that's what makes us an industry leader.
We are currently seeking an individual to join our dynamic team as a Content Writer and SEO Specialist at the Concord location (close to Steeles & Keele near York U).
The biggest part of the job includes writing and editing content for industrial and commercial clients, so prior writing experience in the field of science and technology is an asset. Multitasking, customer service experience, and computer skills are an asset.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Updating existing texts to make them SEO friendly
- Making blog posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Writing new and editing existing website content (industrial and commercially driven subjects)
- Written and oral client communication
Qualifications and Skills
- Writing and editing experience
- SEO and online marketing experience
- Ability to work with technical/industrial/scientific terminology
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to organize and multitask
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
****Please note: At the end of the interview you will be required to write or edit a short paragraph as a demonstration of your skill****'
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour