Outside Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in The Universal Group Burnaby
The Universal Group Burnaby urgently required following position for Outside Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Outside Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in The Universal Group Burnaby Jobs Details:
Are you looking to grow and pursue your passion in outside Sales?
Are you an influencer?
M3 Personnel is a staffing agency that sources and provides workers to construction, industrial and hospitality sectors, with a range of workers with different levels of skills.
We are looking for someone to with the SKILLS and PASSION for SALES to take initiative, approach clients, build a rapport and relationship with them to fit their needs. This role is about sales, client relations and strong closing skills.
Must be able to approach and attract new clients, while maintaining relations with existing ones.
If you are someone who is interested in a challenge and wants to join our team and be a part of a growing company, then this is the job for YOU!
- Profit share
- Fun and energetic culture
- Opportunity for growth
- Travelling to different sites to meet and obtain new clients.
- Building long-term relationships with key clients.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with internal staff and other Universal Group departments to meet customer needs.
- Some sales experience considered an asset, but not required.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus.
- Customer-oriented attitude with excellent communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Results oriented.
- Self motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; and patience, tact and confidence.
- Must have a valid BC drivers licence and reliable vehicle, capable of visiting construction sites.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.