Package Screening Officer Jobs Vacancy in Ups Canada Ottawa
Ups Canada Ottawa urgently required following position for Package Screening Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Package Screening Officer Jobs Vacancy in Ups Canada Ottawa Jobs Details:
UPS Screening Officer
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Package Screening Officer at our Ottawa location starting at $14.50 per hour with pay increases after 12-months.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 2281 Stevenage Drive
- Work days: Monday - Fridays*
- Scheduled Shift: 4:00PM - 8:00PM (3-5 hour shifts) *
- Category: Warehouse Operations
General Duties: **
- Will be responsible for ensuring all shipments are screened
- Will be responsible for ensuring only authorized personnel enter screening area
- Will be responsible for maintaining detailed and accurate documentation
- Will be working in a fast-paced and high time-sensitive work environment
- Comfortable working in a temperature changing warehouse environment
**The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work required for the position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
- Above average communication skills
- Can operate a windows based computer
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and have ability to work in a team environment
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Health and Dental benefits (*After 2 months of employment)
- Immediate access to Employee discounts upon hiring
- Opportunities for advancement within a Fortune 500 Company
- Opportunities for advancement
*Only resumes of candidates under consideration will be acknowledged. UPS is fully committed to employment equity.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.50 /hour
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kanata, Ottawa (Preferred)