Crew Pay Specialist Pilots Jobs Vacancy in Air Canada Toronto
Air Canada Toronto urgently required following position for Crew Pay Specialist Pilots. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Crew Pay Specialist Pilots Jobs Vacancy in Air Canada Toronto Jobs Details:
Crew Pay Specialist - Pilots - Toronto - 21247
Location: TORONTO, ON, Canada
Posting Start Date: Sep 24, 2018
Posting End Date: Oct 8, 2018
and Rouge pilot pay, including special pay arrangements and supervisory pay, in accordance with the Air Canada/ACPA
Collective Agreement. They are also responsible to provide analytical support to the Crew Resources team and conduct a
variety of statistical activities required to prepare pilot crew pay data for processing.
- Responsible for processes and procedures to ensure the pay-related aspects of the Air Canada/ACPA Collective Agreement are properly administered
- Manage Pilot’s eligibility for special pay arrangements, including pay activation, position group and grandfathered pay
- Determine Management Pilot monthly salaries for both Air Canada and Rouge
- Update and maintain internal pay records daily
- Analyze and validate month-end pilot crew pay records in advance of Payrolls production process
- Investigate and respond to queries and pay claims regarding pay credits, pay rates, expenses and allowances, and communicate with Pilots and/or Management accordingly
- Consult with Crew Planning, Crew Scheduling, Flight Operations Management and Labour Relations to resolve pay issues
- Analyze crew pay data and develop reports for management review
- Identify areas for process improvement and develop new processes to streamline current practices and support the full implementation of Crew Payroll System project
- Develop, implement and maintain processes (SOPs) and files for pay purposes as a result of changes to the collective agreement or contract interpretation
- Correct Pilot pay errors and coordinate payment or recovery of overpayment with Payrolls
- Validate various premiums, training credits, top-ups, qualification date adjustments, etc, prior to month-end
- Process ACPA Billing and find an acceptable solution for any disputed items with ACPA and Labour Relations
- Participate in the development of the new Crew Pay System and the testing of the delivered Modules
- Monitor Peoplesoft for discrepancies and follow through with HR to have the Data corrected, including New Hire Review Dates
- Scan Netline for incorrect Paycode Usage and incorrect Deadhead Roles
- Update Pilot Pay rates as required, Calculate Posn. Group rates and update all Files containing rates accordingly
- Other job-related duties as required
- University degree in business or related field (i.e., accounting or finance), an asset
- Previous accounting experience, specifically crew payroll, an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and working knowledge of NetLine, Forum and other PC applications
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and within a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and accommodate changing priorities
- Flexibility with work hours
- High degree of professionalism and discretion is required
- Flight Operations or Crew Resources experience, a definite asset
- Previous experience working with collective agreements, specifically the Air Canada/ACPA Collective Agreement.