Finance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Duncan Dodge Duncan
Duncan Dodge Duncan urgently required following position for Finance Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Duncan Dodge Duncan Jobs Details:
Duncan Dodge is under new ownership, and is currently looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join a rock star team. Reporting directly to the Director of Finance, the position entails:
1. Timely funding of contracts
2. Selling Finance and insurance products
3. Liaising the transaction between the customer and bank
4. Ensuring compliance with our Provincial Sales Authority
5. Following up with expired contracts and offering options
6. Building rapport with lenders
7. Attending daily save-a-deal meetings
8. Maintaining targets set from the OEM, and dealership
9. Working together with the sales, service and parts teams to ensure a team first mentality is followed.
10. Following our Finance Process
We are currently looking for experienced applicants, but we always follow the "hire for attitude, train for success", policy.
Must possess a valid VSA licence, provide a background check, and hold a valid drivers licence.
Please apply in person, or email.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
- Finance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)