Loss Prevention Analyst Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Indigo Books Music Toronto
Indigo Books Music Toronto urgently required following position for Loss Prevention Analyst Month Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Loss Prevention Analyst Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Indigo Books Music Toronto Jobs Details:
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Loss Prevention Analyst is responsible for providing analytical support in an effort to minimize losses and maximize profitability.
- Prepare shrink reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Identify, investigate and resolve significant inventory overages and shortages occurring with the Supply Chain
- Provide LP support to the Distribution Centre, Stores, Loss Prevention Field Managers, and Home Office Departments as needed
- Identify process gaps impacting losses within the Distribution Centre and Supply Chain and recommend improvements, using data to measure the success of the program
- Coordinate shrink reduction initiatives and improve category performance through collaboration with Home Office departments and Distribution Centre
- Conduct trend analysis for high risk / high shrink product groups
- Provide necessary reports and dashboards, data collection and analysis to support the busines
WHO YOU ARE
- Post-Secondary Education (University or College level)
- General knowledge of inventory management and finance
- 1-3 years of working knowledge with SAP
- 3-5 years of advanced working knowledge with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and reacting quickly to shifting priorities
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated, innovative and resourceful
- Results oriented
Indigo Books & Music is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.