Customer Service Representative Contract Kelowna Jobs Vacancy in Vitalaire Canada Kelowna
Vitalaire Canada Kelowna urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative Contract Kelowna. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Contract Kelowna Jobs Vacancy in Vitalaire Canada Kelowna Jobs Details:
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with more than 65,000 employees and serves more than 2 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Our success has come from providing superior service through highly motivated people. At VitalAire you will have a job that has IMPACT.
VitalAire is a leader in home oxygen therapy, CPAP sleep therapy programs, medical gases, respiratory products, and services from coast to coast. Over 40+ years of experience, 100 locations, 950 employees and accreditation status with Accreditation Canada assures quality programs and unsurpassed service.
VitalAire is a part of the Air Liquide Group which has over 65,000 employees worldwide in 80 countries and has been an international leader in medical gases and respiratory services markets for over 40 years. www.vitalaire.com
Looking for a Challenge?
VitalAire is seeking exceptional talent to join in our commitment to making VitalAire an even better place to work. If you are looking for somewhere you can assist in driving positive change and would like to help move VitalAire one step closer to being an employer of choice – look no further. We have Competitive Spirit and We Play to Win. Opportunities for growth and recognition are available at all levels for those people who are engaged and committed to accelerating positive results.
Advantages of working for VitalAire?
- Competitive salary, vacation and performance based pay increases
- Competitive benefit package & company RRSP contributions
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement & Career Development programs
- Employment Assistance Program
- Successful and stable, industry leader
Are you ready to get on-board?
We are currently looking for a motivated; customer focused Temporary Customer Service Representative for our Kelowna, BC call centre location. The Customer Service Representative, Homecare (CSR) provides customer service by answering incoming calls for CPAP, Oxygen and other respiratory services. As necessary, contacting referral sources and/or customers to obtain further information to update and/or complete the patient file. The incumbent will carry out all responsibilities while promoting VitalAire's safety and quality practices.
- Creates and updates customer files for Customer Management and scheduling systems; maintains quality records in relation to operations including but not limited to patient’s files. Maintains client confidence and protects VitalAire operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains integrity of client file information by documenting all relevant faxes, conversations and calls. Captures and verifies information to fulfill orders. Notates in CRM or AS400 (ERP)
- Business communication skills for effective communication to clients, referral sources, hospitals, funding agencies and internal customers
- Responds to CPAP customer service inquiries including assessing customer needs to ensure proper recommendation of equipment/supplies; informing customers of government funding and client financial responsibility related to CPAP purchases; responding to general inquiries; handling customer complaints; troubleshooting CPAP equipment malfunction calls and where necessary routing calls to Inside Respiratory Therapist (RT) and/ or Customer Service Supervisor or to the branch or any other internal department as necessary.
- Completes outbound calls to include patient appointment scheduling and where necessary, contact doctor or referral source for clarification on incomplete or missing information.
- Responds to Oxygen customer service inquiries including: processing new client set-up orders by obtaining all pertinent qualification and billing information; creating equipment pick-up and change orders; handling customer complaints; assessing customer needs to ensure proper recommendation of equipment/supplies; informing customers of financial responsibility; responding to general inquiries; and routing escalated equipment troubleshooting calls to Inside RT and/ OR Customer Service Supervisor.
- Routes new client set-up paperwork to Scheduler or local team for action. Identifies and assesses individual client needs and takes appropriate action to satisfy those needs; solves problems systematically, using sound business judgement, and follows through on commitments.
- Maintains product knowledge for both and knowledge of funding sources and reimbursement by attending meetings and in-services for all respiratory services provided.
- Performs other Customer Service related activities as required.
- High School Diploma with a background or experience in Customer Service/Medical
- Good computer literacy with Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail applications and Microsoft applications
- Keyboarding Skills (+45 wpm)
- Strong experience with data management
- Marketing and Sales skills are an asset
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
VitalAire provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.