Shipper Receiver Ace Bakery Full Time Permanent Hire Jobs Vacancy in Ace Bakery Mississauga
- Shipper Receiver Ace Bakery Full Time Permanent Hire
- Ace Bakery
- Mississauga ON
- 20 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Ace Bakery Mississauga urgently required following position for Shipper Receiver Ace Bakery Full Time Permanent Hire. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shipper Receiver Ace Bakery Full Time Permanent Hire Jobs Vacancy in Ace Bakery Mississauga Jobs Details:
ACE Bakery is a division of Weston Foods who is a leading North American bakery company with a specialized focus across all key bakery categories, including breads and rolls, donuts, pies, cakes, alternatives breads, and others. We bake our products in more than 50 facilities across Canada and the USA, conducting our business with integrity, contributing to our communities, and fostering a respectful culture. We are building a culture of success here, and it depends on our people striving for greatness and having the courage and commitment to getting better every day. Our artisan breads, anchored by the beloved ACE Bakery brand, specializes in premium all natural artisan bakery products. Using time-honored European traditions and techniques, ACE Bakery has created a legacy of high-quality delicious breads, recognized by many of the top chefs across North America.
We are currently hiring for full-time Shipper/Receivers in our day and night shifts at our Mississauga bakery located at 580 Secretariat Ct, Mississauga!
These are permanent, full-time roles within the Weston Foods organization, and we offer a competitive compensation package, great benefits, a robust pension plan, and opportunities to grow and develop your career with a proud Canadian company and premier bakery organization.
Other benefits of working at ACE Bakery;
- Starting salary is $17.50/hr, with a salary adjustment after 6 months.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance, pension, and profit sharing program.
- State-of-the-art, clean and safe working environment that smells like fresh baked bread.
- Convenient, transit-accessible location in Mississauga.
- Free bread every day!
- Flexibility to your life balance and schedule! We are currently hiring for morning and night shifts.
The Shipper/Receiver will be responsible for storing the products in the freezer and ensuring the correct product is shipped out.
What you will be doing?
- Working in the warehouse and in/out of the freezer, operating a Raymond Reach Stand-up and Counter Balance forklift, and pallet walk-behind.
- Move pallets of finished goods from staging area to the correct slot in freezer.
- Organize freezer, replenish and organize part pallets
- Pick orders and fill reefer trailer in correct order.
- Complete all paperwork and prepare invoices with accurate count of reefer contents.
- Complete CPC forms and manual count sheets.
- Inspect and receive all deliveries, ensuring all paperwork is correct and perform inventory counts.
- Ensure production has necessary ingredients and packaging materials as production schedule.
- Comply with all applicable legislative and ACE Bakery food safety, health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Raymond Reach Stand-up and Counterbalance forklift license and experience
- Shipping/Receiving experience.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively.
- Strong communication and math skills.
- Detail orientation to complete paper work accurately.
- Ability to work a flexible 8 hour shift.