Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Gold
Gold urgently required following position for Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Gold Jobs Details:
The Office Assistant plays a key role in the organization and daily operations of the office. The Office Assistant is responsible for providing general office support to the entire office, and administrative support to a few senior staff members.
Location and Reporting Structure
Based in the Vancouver Corporate office, this position reports directly to the Office Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assisting our Administration Department
- Order and maintain office and kitchen supplies;
- Maintain tidiness of common areas and meeting rooms;
- Liaise with building services regarding tenant issues;
- Maintain office equipment;
- Maintain relationships with vendors;
- Distribute mail, couriers, and faxes;
- Document preparation including emails, forms, letters, and memos;
- Assist with photocopying, scanning, faxing, and binding;
- Prepare and arrange off-site file storage;
- Telephone administrator; and
- Support on-site meetings and events, including meeting room bookings, set-up, catering, and clean-up.
Assisting with Reception Coverage
- Answer and forward calls, conveying exemplary phone etiquette;
- Greet guests and employees in a friendly and helpful manner;
- Receive, send, and distribute mail and courier packages;
- Manage meeting room calendar; and
- Receptionist back-up, as required.
Competencies and Requirements
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Previous experience working in an office administrative role;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Professional, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and positive;
- Superb multi-tasking, organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills;
- Strong memory, accuracy, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills;
- Must be proactive and takes initiative; and
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
B2Gold offers a competitive compensation package, including salary to commensurate with experience, knowledge and skills, plus full benefit package for employee and dependents.
Please apply by emailing your resume with a short introduction including your salary expectations to email@example.com, and state Office Assistant in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in B2Gold Corp.; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
B2Gold prioritizes local employment, supports empowerment initiatives and continuously works towards a people profile that matches the demographics of the respective national settings in which we operate, while appreciating our inclusive culture that attracts talent from around the world. As an equal opportunity employer, B2Gold values diversity and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.