Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ubiquitous Recruitment Toronto
Ubiquitous Recruitment Toronto urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ubiquitous Recruitment Toronto Jobs Details:
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist who is ready to take their career to the next level.
We hire for some of Toronto's best and brightest companies and our current client is looking to hire a skilled Digital Marketing Specialist to execute some exciting marketing initiatives.
We're looking for someone with a passion for anything digital. Someone who has 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role, is a good collaborator and has understanding of Social, Search and Display Channels. Someone who can get the job done well and learn in a dynamic environment. If this sounds like you, we urge you to apply.
Our client is a fortune 1,000 company, is involved in the tech space and is growing fast. If you live in Toronto, you most likely heard of them. Located in the heart of downtown, they have an incredibly fun, relaxed and dynamic environment. You don't need to have a background in tech to apply for this job, but you do need to have a background and interest in digital marketing.
- Create ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Search and LinkedIn
- Monitor campaigns, A/B split testing, continuously improve ad concepts and keyword implementation
- Collaborate with our Influencers, PR team and Sales Team
- Participate in monthly meetings and provide status updates on marketing initiatives
- Oversee multiple social channels and increase brand awareness
- Optimize lead generation for social and search channels
- Maintain and update digital marketing analytics including monthly budget tracking
- develop strategies and protocols to reduce click fraud
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Understanding of overall campaign goals like lead generation, conversions, traffic to website and click to call
- Experience in working in a cross-functional team environment
- Basic understanding of SEO and ranking signals
- Continuously self-educate and be up to date with latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics, A/B testing resources, HubSpot and any other tools to measure success
- Any experience with Google Display advertising is a plus
Salary and Benefits
- The position pays between $50,000.00 – $65,000.00+ based on experience and abilities
- One of the most robust benefits packages in the industry including medical, dental, and 401k
- 3 weeks vacation
- Many many office perks
About Ubiquitous Recruitment...
We're completely different than any recruiting company you've dealt with in Toronto. Most recruiting companies have clients (companies) and candidates (you, the job seeker). We have clients and clients, and we're the only recruiting company in the city that puts job seekers above everyone else. We're known for getting job seekers hired quickly in jobs where they spend 80% of their time doing things in their strengths. We deliver on great jobs and great people, that starts with you. Apply with you resume and we'll give you a call, we'll go from there.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year