Staff Nurse Jobs Vacancy in River Glen Haven Nursing Home Sutton
River Glen Haven Nursing Home Sutton urgently required following position for Staff Nurse. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Nurse Jobs Vacancy in River Glen Haven Nursing Home Sutton Jobs Details:
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a member of the healthcare team and takes the lead and responsibility for the
provision and management of high quality, appropriate and cost effective care to all residents. The RN is
responsible for adherence to the respective regulations and relevant legislation in the Long Term Care
Homes Act, 2007 and Regulation 79/10, the standards set by the College of Nurses of Ontario; and the
policies and procedures of the Corporation and the Accountability Framework. All duties are performed
with consideration to the needs, care and satisfaction of the residents
- Provides nursing care within the framework of quality management and in accordance with the
standards and scope of practice as determined by UCCC’s organizational standards, policies and
procedures and in compliance with the standards of the College of Nurses of Ontario, Regulated Health
Professions Act and LTC Homes Act 2007.
- Develops and maintains Resident Care Plans based on ongoing assessments and ensures all
documentation reflects accuracy, timeliness, and incorporates input from all healthcare staff in
accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for medication management including administration, transcription of Physician
orders, reordering of medications, appropriate recording and safe keeping of all drugs including
controlled drugs and narcotics.
- Monitors the resident’s record for accuracy and completeness as required by the professional licensing
standards and in accordance with the standards and guidelines of the Ministry of Health as provided in
the Long Term Care Homes Act, 2007 and Regulation 79/10.
- Participates in the development of quality resident care services and programs incorporating principles
of resident focused care & continuous quality improvement (including participation on committees).
- Assists with the development of orientation, in-services and continuing education plans of nursing and
non-nursing personnel ( i.e. volunteers, companions) and keeps current on best practices
Applicant Qualifications– Edit
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: Nursing?
- How many years of home health experience do you have?
Job Type: Casual
- Nursing (Preferred)