Psychologist Employee Position Jobs Vacancy in Blake Psychology Montréal
Blake Psychology Montréal urgently required following position for Psychologist Employee Position. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Psychologist Employee Position Jobs Vacancy in Blake Psychology Montréal Jobs Details:
Job Offer for Psychologists and Doctoral Candidates
Blake Psychology is currently hiring psychologists and doctoral candidates for permanent positions, to meet to an increasing demand for services.
Blake Psychology is a private psychotherapy clinic founded in 2011 by Dr. Emily Blake, that offers psychotherapy and assessment services. The company currently has two locations in downtown Montreal and one in Pointe-Claire. The clinic has a great reputation amongst clients and healthcare professionals in the area.
Blake Psychology's mission is to provide a wide range of psychotherapy services for all age groups (child, adolescents, adults, couples and families), in a warm and compassionate atmosphere. We value feedback, focusing on strengths, personalized treatment plans, and continuing education, in order to provide cutting-edge evidence-based psychotherapy.
Some advantages of working at Blake Psychology
- Flexible schedule that promotes work-life balance
- Prolific internal referral service and centralized appointment booking service
- Employment benefits (group insurance, paid vacations and statutory holidays, etc)
- Payment every 2 weeks
- Annual bonus, based on performance
- Autonomy in your practice and opportunities for clinical supervision
- Dynamic and friendly team
- Enhanced professional exposure through our corporate website
- Safe, bright, and beautiful offices
- Prime locations (McGill metro, Bonaventure metro, Fairview Pointe-Claire)
- Computerized booking software, accessible from any connected device
- Unlimited internet access at the workplace
- Efficient communication tools (professional confidential email, private phone number with extension)
- And many more...
- Authorized by the Order of Psychologist (OPQ) to practice psychotherapy
- Able to provide psychotherapy in English, in French, or both
- Having a valid professional liability insurance
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience
- In-depth knowledge of one or more evidenced-based psychotherapy approaches, such as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Cognitive and Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- OPQ (Required)
- English (Required)