Digital And Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Providence Healthcare Toronto
Providence Healthcare Toronto urgently required following position for Digital And Social Media Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital And Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Providence Healthcare Toronto Jobs Details:
Providence Healthcare Foundation is seeking a dynamic individual to join our Marketing & Communications team. This is a very unique opportunity for a tech savvy, “out of the box” thinker to contribute their expertise towards a high functioning and collaborative fundraising team.
The Digital and Social Media Specialist will play a critical role in managing and developing the Foundation’s social media, digital and e-philanthropy initiatives. This individual will take creative ownership over the development of a digital strategy roadmap designed to increase the Foundation’s online presence, digital fundraising revenue and strengthen donor relationships through philanthropy.
Are you hungry for new learning opportunities, passionate about innovation and excited by the prospect of leading a diverse digital portfolio? This is the career you have been searching for – we look forward to hearing from you!
About Providence Healthcare Foundation
Providence Healthcare Foundation, through its philanthropic activities, assists Providence Healthcare in attracting the resources required to fulfill and enhance its mission. Funds will be used to support priority areas as defined by the Network and includes the purchase of equipment, renovations, new facilities, programs, and education priorities. The Foundation team collectively drives fundraising activities and donor relations, which includes major gifts, planned giving, donor relations, stewardship, special events, annual giving, digital & social media, and direct mail.
Our donors, volunteers and staff are dedicated to our role of ‘helping people and healing lives’ through philanthropy. Our mission in the Foundation is to build a loyal and engaged community of donors and partners to inspire investment in the caring vision of Providence Healthcare - a leader in providing rehabilitation, complex continuing care, long-term care, as well as community-based programs and clinics that continue the experience of promoting recovery, good health and well-being.
Providence Healthcare Foundation offers a professionally challenging environment where creativity, initiative, personal commitment and the spirit of teamwork are valued and expressed daily. Work is performed within a fast-paced environment with an intense, yet motivating, workload.
The Digital and Social Media Specialist is an ambitious and highly motivated, results-oriented self-starter interested in driving change, anticipating trends and thinking outside the box. The Digital and Social Media Specialist brings fundraising/digital experience, a proven track record of meeting fundraising and strategic goals, leadership skills a strong work ethic, a passion for technology and commitment to being a strong team player. S/he will manage and develop the Foundation’s social media, digital and e-philanthropy initiatives. As staff lead for all e-solutions, s/he will take ownership of developing a digital strategy roadmap and affecting change by creating, leveraging and evolving our current digital platforms to engage and connect Donors with influence or interest to Providence Healthcare Foundation. Ultimately, s/he will develop and implement strategies that will enhance Providence Healthcare Foundation’s online presence, increase digital fundraising revenue and strengthen donor relationships through philanthropy.
- Develops and implements a digital philanthropy strategy, annual Development Plan and budget with revenue and expense expectations, that integrates online fundraising campaigns, web content, digital communications and social media activity, aligning with the Foundation’s overall fundraising and communications plans;
- Creates, delivers and leads an integrated online fundraising and supporting digital communication/ social media program to recruit new Donors, develop/retain existing Donors and support the Foundation in achieving the Foundation Strategic Plan Goals;
- Ensures digital opportunities are fully explored for fundraising events and appeals, as well as develop stand-alone digital fundraising campaigns;
- Creates and project manages web-driven event and campaigns solutions, e.g., online ticketing, podcasts, mobile auctions, mobile apps, etc.;
- Manages and maintains intranet content for the Foundation;
- Manages, maintains and analyzes website content for the Foundation, to continually improve search engine optimization (SEO), website traffic and call-to-action (CTA) engagement;
- Develops, manages, maintains and analyzes digital marketing strategies and plans, such as Google;
- AdWords, Retargeting and Social Media advertising;
- Runs and builds online communities, develops content and monitors activity;
- Develops digital communications and grows email database in collaboration with the Manager, Marketing & Communications, Database Administrator and the Foundation Team;
- Works closely with the Foundation Team, drives digital analytics and advancement; researches, tests and recommends online tools and integrated Donor relationship management solutions;
- Creates/executes on strategic roadmap for social media integration connected to fundraising goals;
- Develops, recommends, oversees and monitors plans for social media presence and its impact on fundraising targets such as new donor acquisition and search engine optimization;
- Initiates, co-ordinates or consults on social media campaigns or integrated digital campaigns, providing consultation services to Foundation team in regards to content and social media strategies;
- Determines the framework for the Foundation’s community and social media strategy that will achieve defined fundraising goals and targets with use of content in social and online platforms;
- Champions and promotes a social media framework, including appropriate governance structures, to ensure effective entry and participation in social and online forums;
- Provides new fundraising and digital communications opportunity development and conversion opportunities using content and social media tactics to improve fundraising outcomes;
- Develops, integrates and monitors performance against defined fundraising or digital communication targets and goals for the Foundation’s integrated digital management strategy;
- Works closely with the Manager, Communications & Marketing to best leverage editorial development with a goal to improve online communication;
- Collaborates with the Foundation Team to foster donor acquisition, retention and cross-portfolio fundraising that supports conversion and increased revenue generation.
- Undergraduate degree;
- Five (5) year’s professional experience and documented success in fundraising, volunteer/program management, development and implementation of online fundraising, social marketing and/or digital communications strategies;
- Highly digitally literate with advanced knowledge of digital tools and solutions;
- Experience with email marketing, social media platforms and monitoring, Google Analytics, website maintenance, graphic design, digital analytics and CRM fundraising software, an asset;
- Demonstrated project management skills;
- Experience in online community management;
- Strong analytical, strategic planning and problem solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to handle a wide range of responsibilities with minimal supervision;
- Strategic thinker with ability to affect change and influence/inspire others;
- Demonstrated ability to motivate Volunteers and Donors, with Volunteer committees’ experience, an asset;
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of Volunteers, staff and the general public;
- Ability to handle people with sensitivity, confidentiality, tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment in relations with Senior Volunteers, Senior Providence Healthcare staff and all levels of donors;
- Very good attendance record;
- Good performance record.
Apply for this position by using our online application process at www.providence.on.ca quoting competition number N18-105.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
In keeping with our commitment to diversity, accessibility and equal opportunities, we are continually working to ensure our recruitment and selection process is a fair, respectful and inclusive experience. Providence Healthcare accommodates job applicants during the interview and selection process. If you are contacted by a Human Resources representative for an interview and require an accommodation, please make your specific requirements known at that time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year