Administrative Assistant Clinical Jobs Vacancy in Emergent Biosolutions Winnipeg
Emergent Biosolutions Winnipeg urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Clinical. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Clinical Jobs Vacancy in Emergent Biosolutions Winnipeg Jobs Details:
- Coordinate calendar schedules/meetings and tracking of actions/activities for leaders of the Department
- Schedule and record department meetings, training and department events
- Aid in coordinating service requests, purchase requisitions, memberships/subscriptions
- Assist in tracking budgets, timelines and progress across projects, including coordination of department dashboards
- Maintain Clinical Development SharePoint site for functional team for key team communication
- Coordinate travel and prepare expense reports
- Prepare and format Professional communications, reports and presentations
- Maintain libraries/contact lists, department files
- Education: The completion of post-secondary education in Business Administration or related field
- Experience: 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience (or a combination of relevant education and experience)
- Experience in medical affairs, or knowledge of medical terminology would be an asset.
- Ability to prioritize work from multiple sources
- Keen attention to detail with a can-do disposition
- Strong English language abilities, both oral and written
- Ability to work collaboratively and with a team in reaching tight deadlines
- Technical Skills: Computer skills in Windows Platform, electronic file management, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Outlook, Visio, MS Project, SharePoint and the Internet
- Typing speed of at least 40wpm