Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Yukon Government Watson Lake
Yukon Government Watson Lake urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Yukon Government Watson Lake Jobs Details:
Or please contact:
Salary range (per annum) for each level is:
- AR05: $51,296 - $58,830
- AR06: $52,851 - $60,656
- AR07: $54,552 - $62645
- AR08: $56,537 - $64,966
- AR09: $58,668 - $67,451
- AR10: $61,071 - $70,270
To be considered for this candidate registry, you will ideally have:
- All levels: Experience providing financial support, such as timesheets, accounts payable, contract administration, or accounts receivable would be an asset.
- All levels: Completion of post-secondary coursework in business administration, office administration, or other related field.
- AR05 to AR07: Experience performing a broad range of client services and administrative support functions, preferably in an office environment.
- AR08 to AR10: Significant experience providing senior/executive administrative support,
AR05-AR07 Administrative Assistant Duties
- providing reception services and responding to general inquiries
- drafting correspondence
- word processing and proofreading documents
- processing time sheets and financial transactions
- maintaining paper and electronic filing systems
- tracking documents and information
- working with databases and spreadsheets
- organizing meetings and schedules
- coordinating travel
- conducting basic research
AR08-AR10 Senior Administrative Assistant Duties
- primary contact between senior management
- contract administration
- monitors and tracks financial activity
- collating materials (e.g. briefing books)
- conducting enhanced research
- other senior administrative functions
Candidates with an equivalent combination of training and experience will be equally considered.
Demonstrated Knowledge, Skills and personal Suitability: