Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Presscable North York
Presscable North York urgently required following position for Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Presscable North York Jobs Details:
Do you have prior experience selling B2B? Can you cultivate strong relationships and collaborations? Are you well versed in online marketing? Do you understand sales cycles? Can you get to grips with CRM technologies?
If 'YES'then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you're an experienced sales person who fits the criteria laid out above, and feel ready to become an integral part of our team, we'd be glad to hear from you.
We're looking to meet a positive, charismatic person with technical skills, sales experience and the ability to design a sales process from start to finish.
Perhaps your current or previous role in sales became stale and you'd like to work on a more challenging and exciting new project. Maybe you'd feel a strong sense of pride and accomplishment, seeing in real time how your influence helps launch a ground-breaking software service into the stratosphere, shaking up the entire PR Industry in the process (as is our mission, Empowering The Underdog). This is what you'd be doing.
You must have experience in Business to Business sales, with a proven track record. You must have a flair for persuasion and fine-tuning sales processes, with a healthy obsession for numbers and conversions in order to help grow our sales as fast as possible. We have an innovative, in-demand product and barely scratched the surface of what we can really do.
If you're looking to join an existing sales team with a proven process where you can essentially settle in and paint by numbers, this is NOT for you!
While you'll be given training and shown what has worked well for us so far, you'll be in a position to innovate, test, improve and come up with ideas that can grow our sales, and help systemize it into a process others can follow. It's important to have skills both in securing the deals (i.e. 'closing') and relationship building, since a single partner can bring us over 7 figures in business over a few years and promotions.
About The Role:
As our Primary Joint Venture Manager / JV Sales Person, you'll have the opportunity to directly impact multiple aspects of the company.
- Forging valuable and long-term partnerships with Business Owners and Entrepreneurial Types
- Knowing the core product 'Inside Out'
- Ability to address objections and clearly display the benefits of partnering with us to prospects
- Identifying new opportunities to forge new partnerships & deals
- Maximizing revenue from existing partners and encouraging repeat business
- Being an avid reader of sales, psychology and business
Core Features Of The Role:
- Time Flexibility (work your own hours / be in control of your own time)
- A Focus on Relationship Building and Connecting with People
- Honesty and Integrity as a Paramount within the Organization
- Joining and being a core part of a growing 'family' with plenty of support and enthusiasm
- Constant Opportunities for Substantial Personal Development and Enhancement of Skills
- Plus, as we're a rapidly growing company exploring new channels there are Further Opportunities for Expansion Within The Role for The Right Person
Our company culture is one that values talent and results - if you've got what it takes, we'll do everything to help you excel in your role. Plus, we have some amazing perks.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $1,000.00 to $3,000.00 /month