Executive Assistant The President Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cardinal Health Vaughan
Cardinal Health Vaughan urgently required following position for Executive Assistant The President Office Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant The President Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cardinal Health Vaughan Jobs Details:
As a key member of the team, the Assistant to President and Office Manager will support the President and will work closely with other executive team members on key tasks and projects while ensuring effective management and maintenance of the head office location. This position requires the ability and willingness to travel occasionally and work outside traditional office hours. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional multi-tasking abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and will be highly organized, detail-oriented and self-directed.
The individual must demonstrate high energy and provide a consistently high level of service and accuracy, while working effectively and professionally with a diverse set of stakeholders – including customers, suppliers, key contacts in the U.S., and people at every level of the Canadian organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and manage the President’s calendar and proactively organize his time as required using expert judgment and discretion;
- Facilitate appointments, travel and reservations – including complex travel itinerary
- Handle daily office administrative tasks: answering phones, manage contact data base and create and log travel expenses
- Follow up on behalf of President on any outstanding issues
- Attend executive and other meetings with the President (e.g. executive meetings, annual planning and budget meetings, project meetings ) to capture information and assure thorough follow up;
- Participate in organization-wide projects that require additional management and support;
- Assist in producing reports; collection and assimilation of data; monitor project performance;
- Assist with internal and external communications to ensure flawless scheduling ;
- Prepare materials for conference calls and meetings;
- Draft and circulate notes from internal and external meetings;
- Track and submit the President’s expense reimbursements;
- Maintain confidentiality on all work issues and opportunities;
- Develop an organized and efficient system for managing paperwork and process flow;
- Liaise with other Executive Assistants on any issues / opportunities and action to be taken as required;
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures and making necessary adjustments;
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
EDUCATION/TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior Executive Assistant or similar role with a large national or international organization with locations in multiple cities;
- High level of proficiency in written and oral communication;
- Sense of humour, exceptional work ethic, “roll-up-my-sleeves” attitude, and a demonstrated ability to be highly proactive and adaptable;
- Demonstrated project management experience, including the ability to manage multiple complex projects at once;
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to track and weigh multiple priorities at once to ensure the most efficient and effective use of time;
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrates extreme discretion when handling confidential matters/materials;
- Self-directed and detail oriented, with strong research and analysis skills;
Ability to work in a fast-paced and variable environment.
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.