Mailroom Clerk Contract Jobs Vacancy in Toromont Industries Ltd Concord
Toromont Industries Ltd Concord urgently required following position for Mailroom Clerk Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mailroom Clerk Contract Jobs Vacancy in Toromont Industries Ltd Concord Jobs Details:
The Mailroom Clerk will support the functions of our Concord Branch, by assisting with the processing of invoices and mail on a daily basis.
Note: This is a one year contract position.
- Demonstrate workplace safety, environmentally sound, healthy behaviors at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy, Programs and initiatives
- Print customer and vendor invoices
- Process invoices daily through a folder inserter and run mail through postage machine
- Open and distribute incoming external mail
- Handle incoming and outgoing interoffice mail
- Ensure equipment in mailroom is running smoothly and call for service when necessary
- Run batch reports
- Check batches and prepare them for scanning
- Perform daily scanning of invoices
- Provide other support through additional tasks assigned by Supervisor
- Enrolled or currently in Post-Secondary Education
- 1-2 years experience working in an office environment would be an asset
- Highly safety conscious with attention to detail and proven comfort with repetitive tasks daily
- Willing and able to stand for long periods of time and perform lifting/moving of boxes
- Self-directed team player with a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized and able to deliver accurate results in a timely manner
- Customer centric with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and able to pick up new tasks easily