Data Entry Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Pest Control Plus Scarborough
Pest Control Plus Scarborough urgently required following position for Data Entry Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Entry Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Pest Control Plus Scarborough Jobs Details:
Process all service orders for invoicing in an accurate and timely manner. Provide management with information to assist in operational decision-making.
- Ensure that all orders are accurately entered in the correct customer account, entered on a timely basis and properly filed for record retention.
- Ensure that all selling prices are correct - third party
- Review and ensure accuracy of customer account, pricing, quantity, terms, special charges, etc. for all orders on a timely basis
- Review and resolve purchase order questions with appropriate personnel before entering
- Maintain current and accurate customer accounts and other filings
- Assist service department in investigating customer questions/issues related to entering orders in a timely and professional manner
- Assist customers, sales personnel and order centers to resolve questions, concerns and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Any other responsibilities as assigned
- Ensure month-end procedures are followed and deadlines met
- 2+ years of data entry experience in a fast-paced professional environment
- Very accurate data entry skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to exercise tact and diplomacy when dealing with others
- Must be reliable, punctual and professional
- Must be able to follow instructions well
- Strong eye for detail
- Excellent proof reading abilities
This is a full-time permanent position. Work days/hrs would be Mon. – Fri. 8am – 4pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto (Preferred)