Dog Daycare Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Pooches Playhouse Winnipeg
Pooches Playhouse Winnipeg urgently required following position for Dog Daycare Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dog Daycare Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Pooches Playhouse Winnipeg Jobs Details:
Dog Daycare Attendant
Full Time (32 hours leading up to 40 hours per week)
Pooches Playhouse seeks a mature, reliable, self starter who has commercial experience in canine care. Must be familiar with all breeds and skilled with handling a pack of dogs. This position active and requires that you are physically fit to perform your duties.
You MUST be able to work FULL TIME Monday to Friday - DAYS, EVENINGS, SATURDAYS as needed.
Must live close by and/or have access to transportation.
Pooches Playhouse provides daycare and boarding services at its facility located at 1320 Concordia Ave E.
- Monitoring daycare playgroups
- Supervising playgroups according to established procedures
- Feeding and administering medicines according to client instructions
- Assisting with pick up and drop off, including greeting clients, escorting of dogs, checking dogs in and out, and sharing daily verbal reports with clients
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50lbs
- Answering phones and assisting clients
- Performing other duties as required
- Cleaning and sanitizing dog dishes
- Cleaning and sanitizing floors
- Cleaning and sanitizing lower walls of playroom and fences
- Cleaning and sanitizing grooming tubs
- Cleaning bathroom and kitchen area
- Removing trash and sanitizing cans
- Perform other cleaning duties as required
If you feel this is a good fit for you and you would like to be part of our team please apply in person with resume at 1320 Concordia Ave E.
Job Type: Full-time