Mortgage Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Western Bank Edmonton
Canadian Western Bank Edmonton urgently required following position for Mortgage Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mortgage Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Western Bank Edmonton Jobs Details:
CWB Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization providing specialized service in business and personal banking, trust, and wealth management across Canada. Our approach to business is straightforward: we work hard and with integrity, we practice common-sense thinking, we’re accountable for our actions, and we care about our people. We’re incredibly proud of the work we do every day to help our clients grow their businesses, manage their money and realize their financial potential! Learn more at http://www.cwb.com .
Closing date: October 31, 2018
Are you a results-driven individual? Do you thrive in a lightning quick, rapidly evolving environment and love nothing more than finding ways to overcome a challenge? Do you enjoy a fast-paced career with a focus on work-life balance? If you found yourself saying “that’s me!” then we want you to come work at Optimum Mortgage.
Optimum Mortgage is the residential lending division of Canadian Western Bank and we are the fastest growing business in the company! We are looking for individuals to join our growing team who are hardworking, confident and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You have great ideas, and need an outlet to put them into play. You’re excited to work with a highly engaged group of people, who at times, can be found having weekly activities to keep the office fun since we work so hard.
You can think on your feet. You like to learn new things, and can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches. In our ever-changing environment, you know how to adapt. Optimum Mortgage is a place someone like you can to grow your career, so check out the details about this exciting opportunity!
We are seeking a Mortgage Administrator to administrate and complete instruction packages to solicitors and the completion of mortgage funding’s on our core banking system.
- Complete solicitor instructions in a timely manner to ensure our 24 hour turnaround time commitment is being met.
- Complete fundings in a timely manner to ensure funds are received by the law firms with enough time to close.
- Achieve daily averages and goals ensuring accuracy for data input for instructions and fundings.
- Ability to be flexible and make rush instruction files a priority.
- Send milestone emails to brokers and BDM’s within a timely manner.
- Achieve proficiency with our core banking system and associated changes to integrated systems and reporting by fully completing all assigned learning and self-directed practice activities.
- Ensure AML, Fraud Detection, and KYC (Know Your Customer) is utilized to prevent fraud loan exposure.
Working at CWB means…
- Inspiring trust by being open, honest and direct in communication, meeting commitments and behaving ethically in all dealings
- Treating all stakeholders with professionalism, dignity and respect and supporting an environment where people can contribute and excel
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills that contribute to working effectively in a diverse working environment
- Accepting responsibility and accountability for actions and results
- Making decisions guided by common sense and sound business judgement
- Preparing and regularly reviewing annual goals and career development plan with your manager
- Promoting cooperation and commitment within the CWB Financial Group.
- Business administration diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 years mortgage administration experience
- Solid knowledge of administrative aspects and knowledge of the banking system an asset.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Results-driven and deadline-driven in a fast pace/high volume, team environment
CWB Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are motivated by the new perspectives diversity can bring to our workforce. Inclusion and advocacy for a diverse organization can bring excellence at all levels of our business. Regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other factors unrelated to job performance, we are looking for difference makers. We are committed to providing equitable treatment to all employees and job applicants.
Accommodation or Accessibility
Applicants requiring accommodation, please reach out .
Applications are only accepted via our online recruiting system.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position will be required to undergo security screening, including a credit and criminal records check.