Heavy Equipment Operator Haul Truck Jobs Vacancy in Fort Mckay Group Companies Fort McMurray
Fort Mckay Group Companies Fort McMurray urgently required following position for Heavy Equipment Operator Haul Truck. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Heavy Equipment Operator Haul Truck Jobs Vacancy in Fort Mckay Group Companies Fort McMurray Jobs Details:
Competition #: HR19-0161
At Fort McKay Group of Companies LP we are committed to ensuring "no harm" to our most valuable asset – people. We hope to achieve this by: promoting personal safety amongst the workforce; striving for excellence in Safety Performance by making continuous improvement an essential component of our Health, Safety & Environment management systems; we believe the safety is everyone's responsibility and can only be achieved through the active participation of everyone within the organization. We are devoted to making "Safety… Our Way of Life".
Are you ready to become part of a dynamic team in a solid, diverse and growing environment within the Oil and Gas Industry? If you're an experienced Heavy Equipment Operator- 797 driven by passion, partnership and commitment to do better, read on and reach out!
We are seeking experienced Heavy Equipment Operators (797) for the Fort McKay Strategic Services LP. The successful candidate will conduct all activities in a manner that supports the mission, vision and values of the Fort McKay Group of Companies LP.
- Operate heavy equipment to move, load and unload materials
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment and keep the truck clean
- Must be able to work shift rotations; days and nights
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Required to comply with all road regulations on site
- Be alert to risks or threats in order to prevent losses before they occur
- Give proper care to the operation and maintenance of the equipment
- Report all damage of the equipment to the Team Leader
- 6 on- 6 off schedule; days and nights
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Retention of a valid class five (5) driver's license and clean drivers abstract is required - please submit abstract when applying
- Minimum one (1) year of experience is required
- Valid CSO certification (or combination of CSTS and OSSA or BSO) is required
- Ability to speak, write and read English is required
- LPS training is required
- College or industry courses in heavy equipment operating is considered an asset
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
These are permanent full-time positions located on the Syncrude site, North of Fort McMurray, AB
NOTE: Camp accommodation is NOT provided.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Safe working conditions
- Great benefit packages
- The opportunity to make a difference: Rewarding and engaging atmosphere where you will see your contribution at work and be encouraged to grow in your career
- Work-life balance: We know our people have places to go, people to see and good times to have and we support that
Who we are:
Fort McKay Group of Companies is a growing oilfield and Construction Company which is 100% owned and controlled by the Fort McKay First Nation in Alberta, Canada. It is comprised of six (6) limited corporations and has also formed a number of Joint Venture Partnership companies. The Fort McKay Group of Companies LP is an equity employer and qualified applicants of aboriginal ancestry may be given first consideration in any hiring decision. If you wish to receive consideration under the equity principles in our Hiring and Recruitment Policy you must declare your aboriginal status in your application.