Night Auditor Front Desk Jobs Vacancy in Quality Inn Suites Niagara Falls
Quality Inn Suites Niagara Falls urgently required following position for Night Auditor Front Desk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Night Auditor Front Desk Jobs Vacancy in Quality Inn Suites Niagara Falls Jobs Details:
Quality Inn & Suites Niagara Falls
JOB DESCRIPTION: NIGHT AUDITOR
REPORTS TO: General manager/ Front desk manager
POSITION SUMMARY: **
Checks front desk accounting records for accuracy and, on a daily basis, summarizes and compiles information for the hotel's financial records. Tracks room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel's financial performance for the day. Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by the front office cashier.
Prepare breakfast in the slow season.
NIGHT AUDITOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: **
- Posts room charges and taxes to guest accounts.
- Processes guest charges voucher and credit card vouchers.
- Post charges to the guest accounts that have not been posted or were incurred on the night audit shift.
- Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts.
- Checks to see that all charges are assigned to the appropriate departments.
- To verify that all transactions performed at the front desk are supported by documentary evidence and signatures as necessary and that they have been correctly posted and allocated into the PMS system.
- To Verify that all charges posted from the POS Software, PMS software had reached the correct guest folios and also not missing.
- Prepare reservations for the next business day.
- Verifies all account postings and balances.
- Verifies that room rates are correct and posts those rates to guest accounts.
- Monitors the current status of coupon, discount, and other promotional programs.
- Is able to function as a front desk agent especially in terms of check-in and check-out procedures.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities.
- Summarizes results of operations for management.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Prepare of End of day procedure.
- Follow the End of Day / Night Audit Checklist (Must Read !).
- Must have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Balance the day’s charges, making corrections as necessary.
- Performs wake-up calls.
- Run end of day process in property management software (PMS).
- Understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
- Knows how to operate PMS and other front office equipment's.
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
- Understand and knows how to perform check-in and check-out procedures.
- Have basic knowledge of prepare breakfast and food handling.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Must speak, read. Write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace. Must be able to speak and understand the primary language used by the guests who visit the hotel.
Experience: Minimum one year of hotel front desk supervisory experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks.
Physical: Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, hearing, visual acuity, and may on occasion have to lift and carry up to 40 pound.
Job Type: Full-time
- Choice Hotels: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front Desk: 2 years (Required)
- Night Auditor: 2 years (Required)