Keyholder Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Miniso Canada Vaughan
Miniso Canada Vaughan urgently required following position for Keyholder Sales Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Keyholder Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Miniso Canada Vaughan Jobs Details:
MINISO is a lifestyle retail brand established in 2013 in Tokyo with a range of quality, innovative and affordable products. Delighting and enhancing customers' utility and experience through its current global network of 1,800 stores. MINISO believes in exceptional customer service and ensures each customer has an enriching purchasing experience when shopping at MINISO.
MINISO has secured pivotal strategic alliances and local partnerships in more than 40 countries worldwide. MINISO is committed to providing consumers with high quality products and outstanding customers service continuously throughout its ventures.
Presently, MINISO retail outlets are in the U.S., Canada, Russia, Singapore, Dubai, Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Macau. It is projected that MINISO will significantly expand its profile and global footprint, opening up to 6,000 stores by 2020 and generating a combined revenue of USD 9 billion, setting it as one of the leading players in this competitive market
Due to business expansion, we are looking for energized, motivated and driven individuals to join our team.
Check out our website to find out more about MINISO! http://MINISO.ca/
Key holder Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance of all cash handling standards; ensure timely processing of the bank deposits
- Provide customer-focused service; welcome customers and resolve both employee and customer queries and complaints; ensure all team members are upholding the customer service standard
- Carry keys and alarm codes; perform standardized opening and closing procedures
- Train, develop, and coach team members; ensure accountability and compliance of all members
- Ensure all employees are compliant with company policies: operational, human resources, loss prevention, and health & safety
- Manage teams of up to 4 people at a time; delegate tasks and breaks
- Perform and supervise daily procedures, such as handling shipments, merchandising, and cashier duties
- Oversee store cleanliness and maintenance as per company standard Collaborate with management to organize and set up store promotions
- Check and respond to store emails and complete assigned tasks and requests; maintain professional correspondence with respective departments
- And more...
- Minimum of High School Graduate
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Flexible work hours and times
Skills & Experience Required:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- Energized and outgoing
- Proactive and organized
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Experience in Retail stores is an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vaughan, ON (Preferred)