Senior Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cgi Montréal
Cgi Montréal urgently required following position for Senior Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cgi Montréal Jobs Details:
Are you an experienced Financial Analysts looking to grow your career by applying your expertise to more diverse, complex projects with one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world?
CGI is currently seeking a self-motivated, intellectually curious finance professional with a strong work ethic to join our in-house Corporate Finance team.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial planning, forecasting, reporting & analysis for a designated group of clients. In this role, you will have exposure to multiple business units and work closely with other corporate and operational team to support decision-making by assembling, interpreting, analyzing, and reconciling financial data.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare annual, quarterly, and monthly forecast for assigned client groups
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Deliver accurate, insightful and timely analysis of financial results against plans, forecast & budget
- Participate in the development and implementation of performance management tools
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives to improve accuracy and drive efficiency
- Complete Ad hoc reports/analysis as necessary
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree (BComm) in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in a similar role, preference will be given to candidates who have completed their CPA designation
- Excellent communication skills in both French & English (spoken and written)
- Proactive attitude with regard to gathering and verifying financial information
- Action oriented, proactive with high level of accountability for delivering quality work
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial information
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Previous experience working with industry software such as PeopleSoft, Hyperion (Oracle) would be considered valuable assets
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.