Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Gibbys Electronic Supermarket St. Catharines
Gibbys Electronic Supermarket St. Catharines urgently required following position for Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Gibbys Electronic Supermarket St. Catharines Jobs Details:
Job Description: You are a self-starter and a creative thinker. You can talk and listen to customers to provide optimum customer service while enhancing their overall experience. You can maximize productivity through product knowledge, customer service, and training by assisting in meeting key store initiatives. While reporting to the store manager you will also be responsible for achieving your sales targets.
Job Type / Category
- Greet every customer that comes into our store and give them an exceptional shopping experience
- Provide knowledge to customers on use, care and specialized products while offering solutions to their needs
- Daily training on new products being offered and store specials
- Ensure point-of-sale (POS) transactions are processed accurately
- Meet/Exceed sales targets provided by management
- Assist with effective and timely processing of shipments, re-pricing, re-tagging, stocking and replenishment according to guidelines
- Adhere to opening and closing procedures
- Comply with inventory control processes to prevent asset loss.
- Follow directives from management and execute store merchandising standards
- Ensure all visual and housekeeping standards are met consistently.
- Provide world-class phone, email and support as needed and enhance the enrichment of the customer experience.
- Take ownership of customer service recovery situations and provide out of the box solutions to solve issues as they arise
- Contribute to the team’s working environment by adhering to the company’s policies and procedures
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a sales professional in the electronics industry.
- Exceptional communication to engage customers and organizational skills coupled with strong negotiation skills to close the sale.
- The ability to build productive business professional relationships
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of accuracy and follow-up
- Professional email etiquette, written and verbal skills, with strong listening and clear communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision as well as a team player who can both articulate thoughts and opinions while listening to others.
- Ability to perform within a high-paced and creative environment
- Flexible hours corresponding with store hours – open 7 days a week
- Must have reliable transportation to/from work and for out of store product training
- Knowledge of additional language an asset
- Able to regularly stand, walk, frequently lift up to 25lbs and occasionally 50lbs with assistance
Gibbys Electronic Supermarket is hiring! We have over 50 years of selling experience with the newest and coolest technologies for the home, office and car. We can design, build and sell the systems and components that keeps the music flowing and provide that optimal TV viewing experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- selling: 1 year (Preferred)