Client Care Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Technical Safety Vancouver
Technical Safety Vancouver urgently required following position for Client Care Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Care Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Technical Safety Vancouver Jobs Details:
Status: Casual, Full-Time, Union until December 31, 2019
Pay Rate: $25.64-$29.69
Reports to: Business Leader, Client Care
Client Care Specialists act as subject matter experts for both internal and external clients. As administrative generalists, incumbents in this role are expected to specialize in a specific business specialty and are cross trained in operating permit administration, certification and licensing and multi-factorial permit applications, approvals and declarations.
- Create, modify and cancel technology specific operating permits, initiate and process legal change of ownerships, collect and analyze client data, and prepare operational statistics and reports in accordance with business standards and regulatory requirements.
- Administers licensing and certification programs by issuing cards, packaging exams, processing licensing and certification/re-certification applications and responding to applicant inquiries.
- Administer the Bond program.
- Invigilate onsite/off-site examinations and report suspicious examinee activity using current reporting practices and procedures.
- Maintain quality assurance processes.
- Understand and document administrative/operational business procedures and /recommend opportunities for new/improved processes.
- Process and respond to inquiries concerning boiler install permits, homeowner permits (electrical and gas), boiler and elevating design registration applications, product approval applications and commissioning approval applications.
- Explain regulatory requirements to applicants and stakeholders.
- Collect and collate operational data, identify patterns and create reports, spreadsheets and graphs.
- Analyze and solve complex invoicing and permitting issues with the support of IT and Accounts Receivable.
- Enter data of non-compliances, FSR declarations, periodic tests and other administrative tasks in support of technical programs.
- Create and test user guides and training manuals/materials.
- Participate on relevant project teams.
- Provide cross training to other team members as required.
- Provide overflow support to the contact centers as required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Education in business, program administration or accounting, supplemented by a minimum of two years of experience in a client care/customer service environment, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Excellent computer skills and above average knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). A self-learner with software and IT tools.
- Knowledge of technical safety regulatory requirements considered a strong asset.
- Ability to learn relevant software applications and systems.
- Ability to work independently under pressure with quickly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Basic and current knowledge of practices and application of data collection and research methods.
- A combination of technical and business acumen and the ability to quickly grasp technical concepts.
- Ability to adapt in an evolving organizational climate.
- Must work efficiently and accurately with a high level of attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to undertake necessary tasks independently.
- Proven ability to manage a variable workload and achieve results within established deadlines/service levels.
- Moderate level of investigative skills.
- Experience in training others in the use of technical and database systems.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within the team and with peers in other departments.
- Discretion, maturity, sound judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality are essential.
- Knowledgeable about relevant legislation, regulations, policies, and procedures.