Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in High Print Company Richmond Hill
High Print Company Richmond Hill urgently required following position for Front Desk Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in High Print Company Richmond Hill Jobs Details:
High Print House Ltd is currently looking for a motivated, reliable individual to fill our full-time receptionist position. If you love working in a team environment and are seeking to grow with our company long term, you may be the right fit! As the first face our clients will see, it is important you are friendly and passionate about making people feel beautiful inside and out.
- Greet and take care of clients who enter the office, friendly and efficient manner.
- Manage telephone communication with clarity, accuracy, and courtesy
- Managing client's orders and handling both accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Work with happy and some times not so happy clients while remaining polite and professional
- Scan, copy, and file documents
- Properly maintain workspace and reception area to reflect professional image by keeping area clean
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Provide weekly or monthly inventory checks as needed
- Quality check all tasks to make sure they are okay
- Liaise with suppliers and customers to ensure timely delivery, to obtain accurate information, and to update existing database
- Monitor online orders and create invoices/tasks when necessary, schedule delivery and pickups
Serve as a backup to the sales department
Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working in front desk/reception/Customer services.
- Friendly, professional, and great communication skills
- Organized, efficient, and able to multi-task in a busy environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Very reliable, must be available to work 9:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- MUST BE DETAIL ORIENTED
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Required)