Medical Office Assistant Moa Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Bertha Wong Endocrinologist Etobicoke
Bertha Wong Endocrinologist Etobicoke urgently required following position for Medical Office Assistant Moa Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Office Assistant Moa Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Bertha Wong Endocrinologist Etobicoke Jobs Details:
Seeking a friendly, enthusiastic medical office assistant for a growing and busy specialist’s office, located in brand new facility in Etobicoke, ON.
- Manages busy reception area and patient’s needs, greeting patients and families in a pleasant manner
- Books appointments, enters imaging requests, processes incoming & outgoing mail/faxes, downloads results, liaises with other offices, completes referrals, and maintains electronic health records
- Performs administrative duties such as responding to phone inquiries, scanning/copying/faxing, handling payments, and maintaining inventory of office supplies
- Maintains respect for patient privacy and confidentiality
- Ensures efficient, professional running of medical office
- Able to work flexible week day work hours (no weeknights or weekends).
- Minimum of Grade 12 education, course in MOA would be an asset
Skills and Knowledge
- Proficiency in EMR systems (experience with Accuro is very valuable)
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Word & Excel, e-mail and internet
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication in English. Additional languages an asset, but not necessary.
- Minimum one year’s experience working in medical office setting
- Education in medical administration an asset
- Organized, punctual, with excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail especially when entering information into EMR system
- Able to problem solve and adapt quickly in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Able to multi-task and work effectively under pressure
- Exercises good judgment and shows a willingness to take on new challenges
If you feel that you will be a great fit, please forward your resume and cover letter. While we thank everyone for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- medical office: 1 year (Preferred)