Ads Jobs Vacancy in Joseph Healthcare Hamilton Hamilton
Joseph Healthcare Hamilton Hamilton urgently required following position for Ads. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ads Jobs Vacancy in Joseph Healthcare Hamilton Hamilton Jobs Details:
This position acts as the initial contact with Diagnostic Imaging clients. Main areas of responsibility include: verifies patient documentation; performs registration and order placement for Diagnostic imaging studies in a timely manner; handles department communications and liaisons with many client types (patients, physicians, and healthcare providers); and ensures that all patient records are processed efficiently and managed with the utmost of confidentiality, accuracy and comprehensiveness. The ADS07 provides excellent customer service, demonstrating patience, kindness and caring in an environment with constant multiple demands.
- Minimum high school diploma, post-secondary diploma in medical office administration
- Intermediate skill level for medical terminology required
- Intermediate skill level for medical spelling and spelling required
- Intermediate skill level for typing required
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Proven knowledge of radiology terms
- Knowledge of general office practices, procedures and standards required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience with OHIP, electronic registration and order placement in a healthcare setting
- Previous experience in a radiology department preferred
- Ability to use good judgment in assessing difficult situations required
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure both independently and in a team approach
- Excellent organizations, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be able to perform multiple tasks and provide compassionate customer services
- A commitment to continuing education an asset
- Good work performance and attendance record is essential
HOURS OF WORK:
Rotating shifts - days, evenings, weekends, holidays
$22.99...$23.97...$24.98 (plus 14% in lieu of benefits)