Junior Business Development Representative Jobs Vacancy in Think Research Toronto
Think Research Toronto urgently required following position for Junior Business Development Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Business Development Representative Jobs Vacancy in Think Research Toronto Jobs Details:
Think Research is changing the way healthcare is delivered - and not in the Buckley's "tastes awful but it works" kind of way. We're building software to give clinicians the information they need to treat patients better and faster. We're growing fast (400+ hospitals!), and need some help keeping up with the demand.
Hungry and ready to make a difference? Well grab a quick snack, and then get in touch. We're looking for you.
- Be part of something special. It's not every day that you get to change the way your friends and family are cared for
- Exciting, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Grow with us, and be prepared for plenty of opportunities for upward advancement
- Competitive (entry-level) salary
The kind of work you'll be doing:
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to grow multiple segments, products, and other complex scenarios
- Develop a strategic network of business, clinical, and technical decision makers for an assigned set of accounts
- Keep your finger on the pulse of our target markets (note the healthcare pun...) through research and proposal preparation
- Uncover and leverage new account information and industry knowledge to cross-sell and up-sell
- Facilitate ongoing dialogue with our current and future clients
- Become an integral part of the Business Development team
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills - you communicate with clarity and are passionate about our products
- Fluency in French considered an asset
- Driven to set and enthusiastically pursue challenging goals
- Ability to shift approaches depending on customer needs and engagement
- Great conversationalist - a love of the phone!
- Solid understanding of the Canadian healthcare market
- Experience in Sales (SaaS experience an asset!)
- Working knowledge of rocket science
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity: A desire to learn and take on new challenges
Think Research welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.Think Research is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.