Stock Associate Jobs Vacancy in Paz Fuels Ltd Abbotsford
Paz Fuels Ltd Abbotsford urgently required following position for Stock Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Stock Associate Jobs Vacancy in Paz Fuels Ltd Abbotsford Jobs Details:
Paz Fuels is hiring!
We are currently searching for part-time or full-time candidates for the Evening Stock position (3-5 Shifts/week)
This position includes training with Propane and our Auto Wash.
*Must be available weekends*
The shift for this position is:
- 3:30pm-11pm (Stock/Propane)
- 4pm-10pm (Auto Wash)
- Possibly 2-10pm during the Summer
- 7am-3:30pm or 8am-4:30pm (Weekends/Holidays - Dependent on Scheduling Needs)
Paz Fuels is a fast-growing community-oriented independent 24-hour fuel distribution company based in Abbotsford, BC. We provide the highest level of service while fulfilling our customer’s gas, diesel, propane, fresh food and convenience item needs. We are presently seeking friendly, enthusiastic and hard-working individuals who take pride in providing top notch customer service to join our team.
We offer a competitive salary and a benefits package for all full time employees, as well as for part time employees that work more than 20 hours per week
The duties for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greet customers entering the establishment
- Provide courteous and efficient service throughout the customer’s in-store experience
- Answer customer questions, provide information and resolve customer complaints
- Maintain a clean and orderly setting
- Stock shelves, cases, bins and coolers neatly with merchandise and arrange displays to attract customers
- Assist customer with Propane.
Successful applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possess excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service
- Be self-motivated, punctual and reliable
- Work well in both an independent and team environment
- Maintain an overall friendly and professional manner
- Able to stay alert and focused at all times.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Propane experience would be an asset
- Propane Certificate is an asset but not required - will schedule online certification after probationary period.
- Previous Customer Service is required.
We ask that all candidates include their availability with their application.
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)