Banking Service Availability Representative Unilingual Jobs Vacancy in Employment Services London
- Banking Service Availability Representative Unilingual
- Employment Services
- London ON
- 15 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Employment Services London urgently required following position for Banking Service Availability Representative Unilingual. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Banking Service Availability Representative Unilingual Jobs Vacancy in Employment Services London Jobs Details:
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Service Availability Representatives to join their growing team. We are looking for individuals who are able to work flexible schedules and have excellent customer service skills.
Contract term: 2018-11-05 to 2019-11-04
- ST Pay rate: $17.50/hr
- ST Evening Shift Premium: $18.60/hr
- ST Overnight Shift Premium: $19.10/hr
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedules.
- Above average computing and navigational skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A team player who collaborates effectively with peers and other teams.
- Good knowledge of MS Office 2010 (Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint).
- Technical support background or related education including experience with some or all of the following: Windows 7/10, IE8/11, Edge/Chrome/ Firefox/Safari, VOIP, Active Directory, Citrix/Remote Access, Blackberry, BYOD, AirWatch, All Microsoft office products - Access, OCS Group chat, Lync, SCCM, variety of telephony devices and a good understanding of networking and wifi support.
- Experience with iPad, Tablets, Playbook, Smartphone and Android devices.
Nice to Have: Experience with ticketing systems
- Respond to a variety of inbound customer calls/emails.
- Ensure accurate and detailed problem documentation/ticketing.
- Provide timely escalation and follow-up with support groups and customers.
- Identify and escalate wide-impact or potential wide-impact outages.
- Identify trends and opportunities for improvement as well as provide ongoing feedback.
- Build ongoing support proficiency for other skills and applications.
Education: University Degree or a College degree/diploma is considered an asset.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject title “Banking Service Availability Representative Unilingual I_London”