Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Dst Consulting Engineers Greater Sudbury
Dst Consulting Engineers Greater Sudbury urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Dst Consulting Engineers Greater Sudbury Jobs Details:
- Providing exceptional customer service internally and externally to employees and clients.
- Preparing factual reports, summaries, data sheets or graphs for interpretation of test results.
- Assisting with preparation of proposals and qualification packages.
- Providing project assistance with document correspondence, reviewing, formatting, reproduction, scanning, binding and filing.
- Conducting research, compiling data and preparing documents.
- Providing administrative support including: establishing and maintaining filing systems and databases, managing schedules, booking meetings and travel, maintaining and ordering office supplies, shipping and receiving environmental samples, field gear and documents, processing incoming/outgoing mail, recording and distributing meeting minutes.
- Fulfilling receptionist duties including: greeting and assisting clients, accepting and distributing mail, answering phones.
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Office Administration, or Business Administration required;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role in an office environment required.
- Experience working in a similar capacity in a consulting, engineering, or science firm preferred.
- Possession of or ability to obtain a Security Clearance required.
- A valid “G” Drivers license is required.
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency with use of Microsoft Office program features specifically; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Skilled with preparation of PDF reports including links, bookmarks, and searching tools for easy access.
- Solid understanding of environmental business and service lines.
- Strong research and technical writing skills, ability to present information concisely and clearly.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to implement and maintain systems of organization.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team under minimal supervision.
About DST Consulting Engineers
Providing expert, innovative environmental and engineering consulting services - without surprises - is what DST Consulting Engineers Inc. does best. We are a multi-disciplinary firm providing comprehensive services to clients across Canada. DST’s nation-wide team is comprised of exceptional people in various stages of their career. We come together each day to make the unexpected happen. Growing our team means we are in pursuit of brilliant individuals who can rise to the challenge.