Stock Associate Square One Mall Jobs Vacancy in Giorgio Armani Mississauga
Giorgio Armani Mississauga urgently required following position for Stock Associate Square One Mall. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Stock Associate Square One Mall Jobs Vacancy in Giorgio Armani Mississauga Jobs Details:
A Stock Associate is responsible for the flow of merchandise from the point of delivery to the sales floor.
- Meets or exceeds the goal of processing 120 units per hour while ensuring all merchandise is stocked in a quick, orderly and accurate manner.
- Maintains a clean and organized sales floor and stock room that meets both visual and operational standards.
- Ensures markdowns, price changes, and damages are accurate and completed within the time frames given.
- Ensures the sales floor is stocked and replenished with the appropriate merchandise to meet visual standards.
- Greets and acknowledges clients with a friendly and engaging attitude. Provides strong customer service to all clients by delivering the ARMANI selling experience.
- Upholds A|X Values of Respect, Teamwork, Professionalism, and Praise.
- Adheres to all Loss Prevention guidelines as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Assists the management team with general housekeeping tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends with a minimum of
- 25 hours of availability per week.
- One year experience in stock or receiving, preferably in apparel retail.
- Minimum education level: High School Diploma or GED
- Strength – Ability to comfortably lift a minimum of 35 pounds without assistance to a height of 4 feet and a distance of 10 feet. Frequent stooping required to pick up boxes at floor level.
- Movement – Majority of work is performed on foot. Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach up, and climb short ladders. Hand Dexterity required for at least one had to operate registers and complete paperwork.
- Auditory & Vision – Ability to constantly hear and see safety signals, read labels, registers,computers, etc.
- The position requires significant demands on these physical requirements throughout the entire work shift.