Information Technology Support Technician Jobs Vacancy in Caron Transportation Systems Sherwood Park
Caron Transportation Systems Sherwood Park urgently required following position for Information Technology Support Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Information Technology Support Technician Jobs Vacancy in Caron Transportation Systems Sherwood Park Jobs Details:
The IT Support Technician reports directly to the IT Manager. They are responsible for assisting users in their day to day operations including infrastructure, telephone and software systems. Additionally, they play a key role in supporting strategic, technical and management initiatives while at the same time working on IT projects.
- Contribute to the goals of the IT team by providing support where required
- Maintain the security, stability and performance of the company’s network
- Coordinate maintenance schedules according to the impact on the business
- Collect data, organize and maintain technical documentation
- Record all incident-related actions and follow up with users
- Address outages in a timely and effective manner
- Maintain relationships with information technology partners
- Contribute to the improvement of the department’s processes and technologies
- Compile data for reports, spreadsheets, audits and department statistics
- Provide support for training and new employee orientation
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with the Caron quality management system and production standards required by the Company
- Participate in all safety related, compliance, and regulatory programs and education
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Certificate, diploma or degree in computer science or relevant field
- Knowledge of the Trucking Industry will be considered an asset
- Experience with Axon, Bisconnect, Omitracs, or related software will be considered an asset
- Expert level Microsoft Programs and Software, VMWare, Network Infrastructure and VOIP
- Valid driver’s licence
Join the Caron Transportation Systems team by sending your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Technology (IT) Support Technician may also be known as Application IT Support, Applications IT, IT Specialist, IT Assistant, IT Administrator, Technology Operations and/or Information Technology Support.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Caron Transportation Systems, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Caron Transportation Systems is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women.