Pet Groomer Exp Min Jobs Vacancy in Petvalu Canada Innisfail
Petvalu Canada Innisfail urgently required following position for Pet Groomer Exp Min. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pet Groomer Exp Min Jobs Vacancy in Petvalu Canada Innisfail Jobs Details:
PetValu-Groomingdale in Innisfail Alberta has an immediate availability for a Part-time/Full-time/Contract Pet Groomer. We have an independent grooming room full of major grooming equipment such as grooming table, dryer, bath tub etc (excluding grooming tools) in our pet specialty store. Groomer can work on commission basis if he/she wants, and is to follow the pricing guidelines set forth by management.
- Perform skilled grooms on dogs of all breeds, in accordance with common grooming practices
- Perform nail clipping, bathing, and ear cleaning as required
- Responsible for the sanitization, and overall cleanliness of all grooming tools and grooming facility
- Schedule appointments and follow-up appointments with customers
- Responsible for advertising on social media, follow up phone call with clients
- Responsible for performing duties in a professional, proactive manner in order to achieve and maintain high quality care of all kenneled animals, and providing excellent customer to the public
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 1 year of grooming experience
- Must have a genuine interest in and concern for the overall well being of animals
- Customer service experience preferred
- Considerable knowledge in recognizing different breeds of dogs including breed grooming styles
- Ability to recognize signs/symptoms of disease and to handle dangerous and/or injured animals with a minimum of personal risk
- Must be able to lift up to 60lbs
- Must have your own grooming tools (scissor, nail clipper etc.)
- Pet First Aid is an asset
- Experience with cats groiming is an asset
- Preferences will be given to Candidates with Certifications in Pet Grooming from Accredited Schools
Contact at 403-392-7304 for further inquiry if you want.
Job Type: Commission
- grooming: 1 year (Preferred)