Plant Based Cooks Jobs Vacancy in Planta Toronto
Planta Toronto urgently required following position for Plant Based Cooks. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Plant Based Cooks Jobs Vacancy in Planta Toronto Jobs Details:
Planta Yorkville is seeking talented and hardworking individuals for the position of Line Cook & Prep Cooks. This concept is 100% Plant-based and focuses on sustainable and delicious food, free of animal bi-products.
Our Culinary team create masterpieces and produce phenomenal meals to ensure a top quality dining experience. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years experience working on a hot line in a high-volume kitchen. If you are interested in advancing your cooking career with a group of talented and professional individuals- this is the kitchen for you!
WHAT'S ON YOUR PLATE:
- Remain professional and poised during peak service hours
- Ability to remain organized at all times in a fast paced environment
- Follow safety procedures and policies to ensure a safe environment
- Prepare station for service, complete mise en place and stock list
- Prepare dishes during service in a high paced and detail orientated kitchen
- Prepare all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner
- Ensure company and kitchen standards are met at all times
- Have extensive knowledge on cooking temperatures and general food safety regulations
- Keep a clean and organized workspace and maintaining a professional, respectful demeanor
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Exude positivity and possess a welcoming and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Exceptional ability to provide the utmost WOW factor experience to our guests.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong attention to detail
- 2+ years experience in a comparable environment
Chase Hospitality Group was founded in 2013 with the aim to redefine hospitality in North America. If you're a motivated, career-driven professional with hospitality experience and are looking for a fast-growing company that invests in training and developing its people, CHG may be the company for you. In its short history, the company has launched six critically acclaimed restaurants including in USA, the first of those being The Chase and The Chase Fish & Oyster in the heart of downtown Toronto.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time