Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Max Kuney Kitchener
Max Kuney Kitchener urgently required following position for Front Desk Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Max Kuney Kitchener Jobs Details:
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for a construction company.
As our Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Your duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. You should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and faxes
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Arrange travel accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- receptionist: 1 year